As a new Quantix™ and AV DSS™ user, it's a good idea to familiarize yourself with the following information.
Create Your Account This step needs to be performed once prior to using Quantix™ and AV DSS™. See Setting Up Your Account.
- Invite New AV DSS™ Users For other people to see the data in AV DSS™, you must first invite them to be a user. See Inviting New Users.
- Define Your Location Before you fly, you must first create a corresponding location in AV DSS™. This is so that AV DSS™ can efficiently process your data and create reports and metrics. See Defining Your Locations.
- Plan Quantix™ Flight Using the Quantix™ table, create a collection area. See Planning Your Quantix Flight.
- Fly Your Location Learn how to handle the aircraft, choose the launch/land location, power up and conduct a preflight check, and fly safely. See Flying Your Location.
- Upload Flight Collection Data After reviewing collection areas using Quick-Look, upload your data securely to AV DSS™ for deeper analysis. See Uploading Your Collection Data.
- View Results in AV DSS™ AV DSS™ will divide your flight imagery into separate locations based on the area flown, and the locations you have defined in AV DSS™. See Viewing Results in AV DSS.
Recommended for New Users